The great President Ronald Reagan once said that a taxpayer is someone who gets to work for the Federal Government… without having to take a civil service exam. Let’s face the facts. Income taxes are your single largest lifetime expense. Given the current direction in Washington, this is unlikely to change any time soon.
Making an investment in strategic tax planning can greatly increase your likelihood of achieving your business and personal financial goals. At Trippon & Company, we actively search for saving tax opportunities. We are proactive tax planners and not the traditional reactive tax preparer.
Our tax accountants deliver a well-rounded appreciation of local, state, and federal tax regulations. We offer a broad scope of tax planning services for privately-held companies, professional practices, partnerships, limited liability companies, individuals and trusts. An efficient tax plan can help you:
- Reduce your effective tax rate.
- Reduce the likelihood of an IRS audit.
- Reduce exposure to tax penalties.
- Reduce the future bite of estate taxes.
- Structure a contract for minimal taxation.
- Sell a business with less tax owed.
- Recognize income in the most tax advantageous jurisdiction.
- Keep more of your hard earned money where it belongs, in your pockets!
Ready to take charge of your tax life? Give us a call at 713-661-1040 and let us put our 30 years of experience as Houston CPAs to work helping you with your bottom line. Your initial consultation with us is always free, so call TODAY!